Tips for Healthier Hair
#FactOfTheDay: Over 74% of women say a bad hair day makes them feel less confident. This is why it is so important to take care of your hair! You'll feel great.
Take your hair 🧏🏼♀️🧏🏻 from brittle to bouncy, here’s some tips from us 😉
1. 🙆🏻♀️ Brush your hair before shower
- Taking 60 seconds yo detangle strands will keep your hair strong, no matter what your hair texture is. By doing this, it help to distribute the natural oils from the scalp down to the ends of the hair.
2. ✨ Condition correctly - and with care
- Conditioner is usually the second stope to hair washing. While shampoo is formulated specifically to clean off, conditioner makes the hair softer and easier to manage and keep the scalp gets hydration. Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp and don’t skip your scalp. Apply the conditioner first to the mid-shaft and ends of your hair, leave it on for a full minute before washing it out.
3. 🌟Hair mask
- All hair types need to be treated mindfully. Hair masks works to repair, nourish and boost the condition and health of your hair. Use a moisturising hair mask or deep conditioner at least once a week and more frequently if you use hot tools regularly.
4. 📝Be mindful of key ingredients
- Feed your hair well. Staring down the haircare aisle can be overwhelming, with endless haircare options. Although some chemical ingredient are hard to avoid, being mindful of what you use of your hair, scalp and skin.
Protein is crucial for a healthy hair but protein intake could be in restore via ingredient like raw collagen. Understand your hair condition and study the ingredient before opt for it. Or you may try hair range with botanical ingredients like Ahalo Butter, which is free from artificial colour, mineral oils, silicone and sulphates and carefully bends with butters with raw collagen 😉
Ahalo Butter mixed raw collagen that is recognised as a moisturising ingredient into the product which created a formulation that consistently moisturised to the surface of the skin to draw out beauty from the root of the hair.
Also, Ahalo Butter consist of plant based organic ingredient and super fruit like "Acai" and Indian traditional medicine - "Ayurveda herbs", which helps to develop beautiful hair with the power of nature and promote healthy hair concept.
We can ensure that everyday hair care with our product will lead to a healthy and beautiful hair " as if a shiny angel halo was created"😉
5. 🧘🏻♀️ Healthy lifestyle & balanced diet
- Quality sleep is required for the protein synthesis of the hair and helps to release of enzymes and growth hormones that are necessary for overall hair health. The way that sleep affects your body's natural hormones is probably the most important part of preventing hair loss. Whereas, eating a healthy and balanced diet with lots of fresh foods and sufficient protein intake is the way to go for healthy hair too.
6. ☀️ Protect you hair from the sun damage
- Do you know that UV damage to hair is 3 times worse than the face? If your hair has prolonged exposure to the sun, UV rays don’t only cause damage to your skin, and the same goes for your hair, especially the outside cover of the hair strand, called cuticle. The cuticles peel off easier and moisture escapes which lead to a loss in bounce and shine, hair breakage and hair loss.
The damages exposed to hair in our everyday lives include UV rays, heat from hair dryer and solutions in styling product. When comes to repairing damaged hair, the ideal ingredients for intensive repair from the hair's core are Butter, Oil and Milk. Perhaps you could give a try on Ahalo Butter :)
Butters and oils extracted from sheas, mangos and coconuts grown under sunlight in Hawaii and tropical islands repair damage hair and provide a captivating shine that allows fingers to glide through the hair with ease.
7. 💇🏻♀️💇🏻 Trim regularly
- Regular haircut is to remove split ends and hair damage. This will make hair appear to grow faster because the hair will break less end, thus grow longer in a shorter amount of time.
Spend some time to take care your hair now 😉