Tips for Healthier Hair
#FactOfTheDay: Over 74% of women say a bad hair day makes them feel less confident. This is why it is so important to take care of your hair! You'll feel great.
Take your hair 🧏🏼♀️🧏🏻 from brittle to bouncy, here’s some tips from us 😉
1. 🙆🏻♀️ Brush your hair before shower
- Taking 60 seconds yo detangle strands will keep your hair strong, no matter what your hair texture is. By doing this, it help to distribute the natural oils from the scalp down to the ends of the hair.
2. ✨ Condition correctly - and with care
- Conditioner is usually the second stope to hair washing. While shampoo is formulated specifically to clean off, conditioner makes the hair softer and easier to manage and keep the scalp gets hydration. Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp and don’t skip your scalp. Apply the conditioner first to the mid-shaft and ends of your hair, leave it on for a full minute before washing it out.
3. 🌟Hair mask
- All hair types need to be treated mindfully. Hair masks works to repair, nourish and boost the condition and health of your hair. Use a moisturising hair mask or deep conditioner at least once a week and more frequently if you use hot tools regularly.
4. 📝Be mindful of key ingredients
- Feed your hair well. Staring down the haircare aisle can be overwhelming, with endless haircare options. Although some chemical ingredient are hard to avoid, being mindful of what you use of your hair, scalp and skin.
Protein is crucial for a healthy hair but protein intake could be in restore via ingredient like raw collagen. Understand your hair condition and study the ingredient before opt for it. Or you may try hair range with botanical ingredients like Ahalo Butter, which is free from artificial colour, mineral oils, silicone and sulphates and carefully bends with butters with raw collagen 😉
Ahalo Butter mixed raw collagen that is recognised as a moisturising ingredient into the product which created a formulation that consistently moisturised to the surface of the skin to draw out beauty from the root of the hair.
Also, Ahalo Butter consist of plant based organic ingredient and super fruit like "Acai" and Indian traditional medicine - "Ayurveda herbs", which helps to develop beautiful hair with the power of nature and promote healthy hair concept.